seychelles seashells

3.24.2010
Posted by Shannon Marie
So, I posted a pic of these little lovelies yesterday, with a promise for an explanation. And so it goes...

And so it goes, and you're the only one who -- thank you Billy (Joel) -- knows. You will know, now, because I am going to try to put into words my inner struggle between the deep (deep, deep) seeded love for all things shoe related (just not flats) and, And, AND finding something to wear all the little lovelies with. I'm sure we could all agree that a good -- great, grand, wonderful -- thank you Billy (Madison) -- pair of shoes can make an outfit. Or your day for that matter. But there is nothing (and I mean nothing) worse than WANTing a new pair of lovelies only to reason with yourself that you don't have the status quo 5 outfits -- or any for that matter -- to wear them with. Yes, 'tis a hard time we (I) live in. What to wear. With the shoes.

My most recent struggle -- upon discovering a 30% off code -- was the Calvin Klein orange and tan and black numbers from yesterday. Swoon. You'd think with three, yes three, colors I'd have something something to wear them with. Three distinct possibilities. Or not. Which is where I landed. There's still hope. The wheels are still a spinnin', I can assure you, and when I come up with my 3 or 5 -- whatever that rule is -- outfits, I will want (need) them. Until then, I'll just keep a starin' at these.

Seychelles 'Joan' Wedge Sandal

Post a Comment